Free Phase One 8 Hour Seminar
The Advanced Management Techniques Seminar is a FREE 8 hour seminar that is Phase One of the three phases of the Crime Free Multi Housing Program. Breakfast, lunch, and resource material are provided at no cost as well.
The seminars generally last from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The agenda consists of 8 blocks of instruction. Listed below are the topics and who will instruct.
- Introduction (Police Officer)
- Screening (Attorney at Law)
- Leases (Attorney at Law)
- Evictions (Attorney at Law)
- Drug Identification (Police Officer)
- Meth Labs (Police Officer)
- Crime Prevention (Police Officer)
- The Role of the Police on your Property (Police Officer)
ONCE YOU DECIDE WHICH SEMINAR YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND, COMPLETE THE FORM.
Important Information! Once you hit the submit button, no immediate email confirmation will be sent. About a week or so prior to the class we will send a confirmation to each email listed for the upcoming seminar (Please check your SPAM box if you have not received a confirmation). Location to be announced in the confirmation email sent by officer Stringer or Perry. If you need immediate confirmation please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!